Over the summer, Sun spent several nights talking with other prop traders about the challenging market the industry was, and still is, navigating. Over drinks, they discussed strategy and philosophy.
But it was a piece of art created by Maurizio Nannucci, titled "Changing Place, Changing Time, Changing Thoughts, Changing Future," that most moved Sun.
Nannucci probably never had capital markets trading in mind when he created the piece, but Sun says the concepts are applicable.
First, Place. As e
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform