AIM has appointed Anuraj Soni global head of professional services, responsible for all global AIM software implementations
He brings more than two decades of experience, most recently as chief operating officer at Magic Software, Inc., prior to which he spent 10 years in various roles at Headstrong and Genpact (which acquired Headstrong in 2011), and previously worked in compliance IT and private wealth management at Bank of America and Goldman Sachs, respectively. In his new role, Soni report
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling