In finance, it’s a challenge finding and attracting young technologists when buy-side shops are having to compete with the likes of Facebook, Amazon and Google. But once they land that talent, how do asset managers go about retaining them?
“We have a pretty strong intern program and we’re hiring associates from college and we rotate them, but we’ve been losing them at about the two-year mark,” Zajac said. “And it’s not just for any one, specific thing that you can put your finger on—it’s [resul
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership