Rolet stepped down at the request of the board, according to a statement from the LSEG, having announced in October his plans to resign at the end of 2018, once a search for a successor could be completed.
However, on November 9, one of the LSEG’s investors, The Children’s Investment Master Fund (TCI), called for a general meeting of shareholders in an attempt to pressure Rolet to stay and to oust LSEG chairman Donald Brydon.
In announcing Rolet’s resignation, the LSEG also stated that Brydon
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology