Ringrose spent the past 10 years at EPFR in Cambridge, Mass., prior to which he was senior vice president of sales and marketing at Decision Economics, was a major account manager at Reuters America, and was an account manager at Bridge Information Systems.
“I’m delighted to have Simon join Wall Street Horizon. I’ve seen a lot of salespeople in my career… and to work in our area of the business, you have to be a solutions seller, be able to understand client needs and the pain felt by clients,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper