Ringrose spent the past 10 years at EPFR in Cambridge, Mass., prior to which he was senior vice president of sales and marketing at Decision Economics, was a major account manager at Reuters America, and was an account manager at Bridge Information Systems.
“I’m delighted to have Simon join Wall Street Horizon. I’ve seen a lot of salespeople in my career… and to work in our area of the business, you have to be a solutions seller, be able to understand client needs and the pain felt by clients,
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets