Before joining UBS, Linwood spent more than five years as head of credit markets and data at London Stock Exchange-owned MTS, where he was responsible for revenue, product development and strategy for the platform’s interdealer and dealer-to-client markets across rates and credit products.
Prior to that, he was head of sales and marketing at CapitalStructure, a provider of market news and analysis for debt markets. From 2006 to 2007, Linwood was head of fixed income and derivatives business dev
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper