Ellis spent the last 13 years as an independent management and business development strategy consultant, aiding data vendors, financial technology providers and startups formulate and execute business development and growth strategies. Before that, he was strategic business development manager at Multex, was global business development manager at Radianz, international sales director for financial services in EMEA at Transaction Network Services, and deputy sales manager at Thomson Financial.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams