Ellis spent the last 13 years as an independent management and business development strategy consultant, aiding data vendors, financial technology providers and startups formulate and execute business development and growth strategies. Before that, he was strategic business development manager at Multex, was global business development manager at Radianz, international sales director for financial services in EMEA at Transaction Network Services, and deputy sales manager at Thomson Financial.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data