Ross was most recently managing director at Boston-based capital markets consultancy Finadium, prior to which he spent two years as president of Paragon Public Relations in New York, and 10 years as a partner at strategic advisory and research firm Tabb Group. Before joining Tabb in 2005, Ross ran his own business strategy advisory and sales outsourcing firm for software and data companies, prior to which he was executive vice president of capital markets at Thomson Financial, spent three years
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'