Previously, Filleul was global director of Cray’s financial services group, and he also has held various roles at Sun Microsystems, including head of Mifid. His was also head of the reference data business at iGate Patni.
Pam Pecs Cytron, Pendo’s founder and CEO, says the vendor is currently inundated with new business.
“[Filleul’s] knowledge and experience in reference data, data management, data governance, risk and regulatory compliance will be invaluable as we develop deeper relationships
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse