Lind has more than 25 years’ capital markets experience and has previously held roles at Omgeo, which is now a part of DTCC, as well as GoldenSource, CEB TowerGroup, SWIFT and Brown Brothers Harriman. He has also partnered with industry associations to promote data standards within the financial services industry.
“We look forward to Tim’s contributions, working with our community to continue advancing our data strategy with an emphasis on reducing risk, enhancing data transparency and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain