Lind has more than 25 years’ capital markets experience and has previously held roles at Omgeo, which is now a part of DTCC, as well as GoldenSource, CEB TowerGroup, SWIFT and Brown Brothers Harriman. He has also partnered with industry associations to promote data standards within the financial services industry.
“We look forward to Tim’s contributions, working with our community to continue advancing our data strategy with an emphasis on reducing risk, enhancing data transparency and maximizi
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy