Sentance left his role in late December. He started Xenomorph along with Chris Budgen and Mark Woodgate in 1995. Sentance tells Inside Reference Data that the opportunity to exit the company arose during the vendor’s latest fundraising process. He says he is not actively seeking other opportunities but will take up non-executive director positions.
Prior to co-founding Xenomorph, Sentance spent two years at JP Morgan as head of the equity derivatives pricing models team, responsible for designi
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform