Sentance left his role in late December. He started Xenomorph along with Chris Budgen and Mark Woodgate in 1995. Sentance tells Inside Reference Data that the opportunity to exit the company arose during the vendor’s latest fundraising process. He says he is not actively seeking other opportunities but will take up non-executive director positions.
Prior to co-founding Xenomorph, Sentance spent two years at JP Morgan as head of the equity derivatives pricing models team, responsible for
Liquidnet's Adam Sussman joins to discuss the Members Exchange: Why do we need another trading venue, what are the tech challenges, who will be the CEO?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2018: Best Infrastructure Initiative—Northern Trust
- AFTAs 2018: All the Winners and Why they Won
- The Death of Blockchain (Hype)
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Technology Vendor (Infrastructure)—Kx
- AFTAs 2018: Most Innovative Third-Party Vendor (Trading, Risk and Research)—Visible Alpha