Sentance left his role in late December. He started Xenomorph along with Chris Budgen and Mark Woodgate in 1995. Sentance tells Inside Reference Data that the opportunity to exit the company arose during the vendor’s latest fundraising process. He says he is not actively seeking other opportunities but will take up non-executive director positions.
Prior to co-founding Xenomorph, Sentance spent two years at JP Morgan as head of the equity derivatives pricing models team, responsible for designi
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning