Delfas is tasked with building relationships with foreign regulators, governments and other stakeholders while helping the FCA shape its global regulatory agenda and international policy. She will also lead the regulator’s response throughout the UK’s withdrawal from the EU.
Delfas, who has been acting COO at the FCA and a member of its executive committee since November 2016, will report to CEO Andrew Bailey.
Meanwhile, at a meeting of Esma’s board of supervisors on January 31, the regulator
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain