Delfas is tasked with building relationships with foreign regulators, governments and other stakeholders while helping the FCA shape its global regulatory agenda and international policy. She will also lead the regulator’s response throughout the UK’s withdrawal from the EU.
Delfas, who has been acting COO at the FCA and a member of its executive committee since November 2016, will report to CEO Andrew Bailey.
Meanwhile, at a meeting of Esma’s board of supervisors on January 31, the regulator
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy