As CDO, Barr is responsible for data strategy, for “strengthening [the firm’s] adherence to data governance standards, practices and policies,” and “ensuring BNY Mellon’s data is consistent, accurate and accessible for regulatory and business purposes,” a spokesperson says.
Barr was most recently CDO at HSBC Global Banking and Markets, prior to which he was COO at New York-based portfolio analytics provider Novus Partners, and spent four years as CDO at Bridgewater Associates. Before joining Br
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities