Harrison was most recently SVP of engineering for the MarketView platform at oil and gas data and software vendor Drillinginfo, before which he was chief product officer at GlobalView Software, which Drillinginfo acquired in 2016. Prior to joining GlobalView in 2010, he spent eight years as CEO of CVH Reese, and nine years as SVP of product management at FutureSource.
Harrison replaces Eero Pikat, who continues to serve as president of Barchart, overseeing technology architecture, new technolog
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture