Chmiel was most recently chief revenue officer at news and social media analytics provider Accern, prior to which he spent 18 months as CEO of RS Metrics. Before that, he served as SVP of global sales and marketing at tick database and analytics provider OneMarketData, where he spent seven years, and held senior sales roles at Skyler Technology, LatentZero, SunGard Trading Systems, and BrokerTec, prior to which he spent 12 years as sales manager at Bloomberg.
Based in New York, Chmiel reports t
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs