Siegel previously spent almost 14 years at Credit Suisse, most recently as global head of prime consulting, prior to which he was a sales executive at Eze Castle Integration, spent four years in Morgan Stanley’s prime brokerage and private equity departments, and also worked in technology support and training at American Express.
His appointment follows a $6 million series A investment from Credit Suisse Asset Management’s Next Investors private equity arm in Lux FTS in December.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy