Hochstein, previously head of issuer reference and corporate actions solutions, has spent more than a decade at Thomson Reuters, having joined the vendor as director of business development for enterprise pricing and reference data, and also served as head of its legal entity business in the Americas, as well as head of financial regulatory solutions.
She joined the vendor in 2007 from Dun & Bradstreet, where she was a senior product director, prior to which she was manager of market analysis
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain