Hochstein, previously head of issuer reference and corporate actions solutions, has spent more than a decade at Thomson Reuters, having joined the vendor as director of business development for enterprise pricing and reference data, and also served as head of its legal entity business in the Americas, as well as head of financial regulatory solutions.
She joined the vendor in 2007 from Dun & Bradstreet, where she was a senior product director, prior to which she was manager of market analysis a
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture