Hochstein, previously head of issuer reference and corporate actions solutions, has spent more than a decade at Thomson Reuters, having joined the vendor as director of business development for enterprise pricing and reference data, and also served as head of its legal entity business in the Americas, as well as head of financial regulatory solutions.
She joined the vendor in 2007 from Dun & Bradstreet, where she was a senior product director, prior to which she was manager of market analysis
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail