Mendez was previously a market data consultant, prior to which he was a senior market data manager at Raymond James Financial, and spent almost 10 years as manager of market data services at AllianceBernstein. Before that, he was a senior technical analyst at Citigroup, a senior market data analyst at The Roberts Group (now TRG), and a market data analyst at Lazard.
Based in New York, Mendez reports to Elizabeth Pritchard, head of go-to-market at Crux.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail