Mendez was previously a market data consultant, prior to which he was a senior market data manager at Raymond James Financial, and spent almost 10 years as manager of market data services at AllianceBernstein. Before that, he was a senior technical analyst at Citigroup, a senior market data analyst at The Roberts Group (now TRG), and a market data analyst at Lazard.
Based in New York, Mendez reports to Elizabeth Pritchard, head of go-to-market at Crux.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain