Mendez was previously a market data consultant, prior to which he was a senior market data manager at Raymond James Financial, and spent almost 10 years as manager of market data services at AllianceBernstein. Before that, he was a senior technical analyst at Citigroup, a senior market data analyst at The Roberts Group (now TRG), and a market data analyst at Lazard.
Based in New York, Mendez reports to Elizabeth Pritchard, head of go-to-market at Crux.
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture