Before joining FTSE Russell in April, Togno spent eight years at index provider MSCI, most recently as vice president and head of Mexico and Central America for the vendor’s equity index business. Prior to that, he was a strategic planning analyst at building materials manufacturer Cemex, and a process engineer at Jatco Mexico, a Nissan-owned manufacturer of car transmission components.
Based in Mexico City, Togno reports to Brian Rosenberg, managing director and head of Americas sales at FTSE
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain