New York-based data and trading technology vendor Vela has hired Scott Visconti as CTO, responsible for leading the vendor’s global development team, and focusing on its technology strategy and supporting its growth to the next stage of the company’s development.
Visconti joins Vela from data analytics and trade surveillance startup MarketOpen, where he was co-founder, prior to which he was SVP of IT at IntercontinentalExchange, and oversaw the integration of the NYSE Euronext technology
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain