New York-based data and trading technology vendor Vela has hired Scott Visconti as CTO, responsible for leading the vendor’s global development team, and focusing on its technology strategy and supporting its growth to the next stage of the company’s development.
Visconti joins Vela from data analytics and trade surveillance startup MarketOpen, where he was co-founder, prior to which he was SVP of IT at IntercontinentalExchange, and oversaw the integration of the NYSE Euronext technology
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha