San Francisco-based consultancy International Solutions Network has hired Bob Iati and Mike Bruno as managing directors, to expand its roster of senior industry executives.
Iati spent the past six months as an independent consultant, prior to which he was senior director for capital markets at Dun & Bradstreet, and spent more than 10 years at research firm Tabb Group as partner and global head of consulting. Before that, he was research director at Tower Group, and held VP roles at Deutsche
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative