JP Morgan has initiated a global recruitment drive to bolster the development and delivery of technologies for its credit-trading business.
Despite citing weaknesses in its credit trading performance due to margin compression and tighter financing spreads in its Q3 earnings report, the bank looks to build out its credit-trading technology teams in multiple locations such as London, New York, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delaware, Buenos Aires, Chicago, and Herzliya in Israel. With over 300
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain