Data management and governance software vendor Collibra has hired Jeff Burk as SVP of engineering, and Fleur Sohtz as chief marketing officer, as part of an executive recruitment drive to support ongoing growth.
In the newly created position of SVP of engineering, Burk will be responsible for incorporating innovative technologies into Collibra’s products. He was previously VP of engineering and operations at cloud integration and data management provider Dell Boomi, prior to which he was CTO of
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv