Data management and governance software vendor Collibra has hired Jeff Burk as SVP of engineering, and Fleur Sohtz as chief marketing officer, as part of an executive recruitment drive to support ongoing growth.
In the newly created position of SVP of engineering, Burk will be responsible for incorporating innovative technologies into Collibra’s products. He was previously VP of engineering and operations at cloud integration and data management provider Dell Boomi, prior to which he was CTO of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain