NEW YORK - Teradata has completed a capital markets extension to its financial services Logical Data Model (fs-LDM) aimed at reducing risk and improving data integration. The focus on standardized data inputs for international reporting has emerged as one of the main drivers for initial client implementations, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Bijan Olfati, program director, capital markets and compliance, global industry consulting, at Teradata, says the team is currently working on an imple
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit