SINGAPORE-More collaboration in the data management industry can help solve data collection and implementation problems, according to panellists at the Asia Pacific Financial Information Summit in Singapore.
The panellists said strong relationships between users and providers could improve reference data quality. "It's all about communication," said one end user, stressing that "data is complex" and "far from static."
Elliott Hann, head of sales, Asia Pacific, GFI Group, said a collaborative app
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit