WASHINGTON, DC - Software company Teradata, which has a master data management offering, is extending its financial services data model to cover more attributes and integrate with applications used for enterprise risk management, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The Teradata data model covers 2,500 entities, 10 major subject areas and 12,524 attributes. "The catalyst (for the continued extensions to the model) is Basel II and risk," says New York-based Mike Menzer, managing director of capit
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won