LONDON-Technical Special Interest Group (TechSIG), a forum for technology vendors, is collaborating on developing and testing reference architectures in line with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), which becomes law in Europe in November.
Aiming to establish what the problems are, TechSIG's first output will be a capital markets regulatory framework that defines solutions required to comply with the MiFID, as well as a MiFID Test Lab. The group has already had around six
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank