LONDON-Data provider Standard & Poor's (S&P) has created a new reference data package aimed at helping investment managers monitor risk and comply with new regulatory initiatives.
After interviewing European compliance and risk officers in mid-2006, S&P found that small and medium-sized asset managers needed a cost-effective compliance and risk monitoring solution to monitor both mandate and regulatory risk.
To meet industry demand, S&P has teamed up with risk analytics provider Advanced Portf
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit