DUBLIN - The treasury division of Allied Irish Banks' (AIB) capital markets business is rolling out a data management platform from Asset Control to improve risk management by consolidating AIB's price data.
Asset Control says the installation is part of AIB's strategy to deal with risk and accounting regulations such as Basel II, Sarbanes-Oxley and IAS 39.
"They wanted to enhance their current environment, which was too manual, and reduce their reliance on spreadsheets, which had become unacc
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank