LONDON - J.M. Finn & Co., an independent UK stockbroker, has purchased the Radica CAPS 4 corporate actions processing system from the banking and securities software provider Mondas in a six-year deal worth £300,000.
J.M. Finn had been managing its corporate actions via a manual process of calendars, emails and spreadsheets, according Harvey Colborne, head of marketing at Mondas.
Radica CAPS will provide the stockbroker with an automated system to support equities and fixed-income corporate ac
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won