NEW YORK-While broadly welcoming a series of best-practice recommendations for corporate actions from the Corporate Actions Committee of the Asset Managers Forum (AMF), buy-side firms are asking for clarification and stronger wording from the industry association on a number of the AMF'sproposals-especially around communication of corporate action notifications and instructions.
The AMF is an affiliate of SIFMA, the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association.
Missed or incorrect cor
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling