Paris - BNP Paribas is in the middle of an enterprise-wide reference data assessment initiative as part of a larger program, which aims to increase efficiency, improve data quality and help manage data costs across silos, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The data assessment exercise, started in spring 2009 and expected to deliver savings by the end of the year, has included reviewing vendor contracts.
"We thought it could be interesting to have another view of the contracts we currently have i
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit