New York - BNY Mellon has completed the road map of the common framework for its multi-year enterprise-wide client data program aimed at enhancing management of legal entity data, Inside Reference Data has learned.
BNY Mellon started the initiative during the summer of 2008 after David Goldberg, former executive director, global head of data operations at UBS, joined the bank in May 2008 as managing director, head of the enterprise client data management program - then a new position within the b
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act