Discussions at Sibos revealed practitioners' concerns regarding the reference data utility are on the rise, despite ongoing discussions.
Speakers said the industry must have more of an active role in discussions with regulatory bodies to avoid facing potential costs and increased risks levels down the line.
Boston-based Kay Vicino, senior VP, global head of data management, Northern Trust, questioned to what extent the utility could be a viable option, highlighting that understanding the commerc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act