Sentry Investments is reaping significant benefits from an analytics product provided by Eagle Investment Systems, a technology and services vendor, which it is using to create a composite of the best reference data available from multiple sources and calculate analytics, an executive at the Canadian asset management firm has told Inside Reference Data.
Graeme Llewellyn, Sentry's Toronto-based vice president, finance, and information officer, says the firm chose Eagle Analytics to increase effic
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse