Swedbank Robur has around $100 billion in assets under management, and has utilized Hinc, Graz's warehouse software, for several years. However, the size of the operation and data issues meant that the firm was unable to gain a broader sense of activities within their structure.
"We have a custom-built fund accounting application, but in the past, our reporting capabilities were limited. Because of this, we didn't know why certain products were selling and others were not," says Morgan Andersson
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO