Part of this, inevitably, is senior sponsorship, said speakers at the event, held in London on December 3, 2013. But, they argued, unlike many technology projects, an IBOR touches all aspects of a firm. As a result, it requires commitment and sponsorship from the highest echelons of the business, who must be prepared to live with a multi-year project that may also involve work in other areas of a firm to complete successfully.
"You have to have a senior management that gets it, and wants to do t
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy