SWIFTRef Consultancy designed the service, which typically would be used to facilitate payments by matching and comparing data. In addition to information about the accuracy of the back-office bank master database, Customer Data Validation suggests the addition of up-to-date bank information.
High-quality reference data is in great demand from corporate treasurers, says Hervé Valentin, head of SWIFTRef at SWIFT, in a statement. “Corporates consume payments reference data to help ensure all out
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership