With the regulation’s implementation date less than three months away, Esma is making efforts to raise industry awareness and facilitate compliance with the LEI requirements via a brief issued October 9.
From January 3, Mifid II’s ‘No LEI, No Trade’ requirement mandates all entities trading with European counterparties across all asset classes to obtain an LEI code.
“Based on its previous experience with EMIR reporting, Esma urges reporting entities not to delay in addressing this important m
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming