With the regulation’s implementation date less than three months away, Esma is making efforts to raise industry awareness and facilitate compliance with the LEI requirements via a brief issued October 9.
From January 3, Mifid II’s ‘No LEI, No Trade’ requirement mandates all entities trading with European counterparties across all asset classes to obtain an LEI code.
“Based on its previous experience with EMIR reporting, Esma urges reporting entities not to delay in addressing this important m
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1