The acquired indices will be renamed ICE BofAML and will be offered alongside ICE’s existing index offering, which includes the ICE US Treasury indices and ICE’s index services.
“We’re excited to expand the breadth and scale of our index offering to give customers increased choice of third-party benchmark solutions. With the addition of these indices, we are able to offer a comprehensive portfolio that includes the addition of more than 5,000 global fixed income, currency and commodity indices
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology