DataStax Enterprise’s data layer allows users to search, find and store market data while reducing delivery time to Asset Control customers, which include ING, Standard Chartered, Erste Group, The World Bank, Commerzbank and Raiffeisen Bank. The platform aims to increase control of financial data while lowering costs and improving risk and compliance management.
“By leveraging new technologies, such as Apache Cassandra, Spark, and enterprise Solr search, as well as security as part of the
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail