DataScope Plus is an end-of-day pricing and reference data solution that covers more than 11 million securities, with reference data updates refreshed every 15 minutes. Asset Control’s DataScope Plus loader will capture Thomson Reuters’ data instantly, supported by a team of financial data analysts who monitor, maintain, implement and test any changes.
“With our maintained loader, part of the Mifid II challenge becomes significantly simplified,” says Boyke Baboelal, Asset Control’s director of
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets