Tony Freeman, DTCC’s executive director of industry relations, says its normal turnaround time for issuing an LEI is between 48 and 72 hours, but the faster service will issue an LEI by 5pm GMT on the same day a request is submitted, as long as it is filed by 10am. Expedited requests made after that time will be fulfilled the next business day. The seven-hour turnaround is available for a 50 percent premium on the regular cost.
Freeman says that while DTCC does not expect the expedited service
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership