Tony Freeman, DTCC’s executive director of industry relations, says its normal turnaround time for issuing an LEI is between 48 and 72 hours, but the faster service will issue an LEI by 5pm GMT on the same day a request is submitted, as long as it is filed by 10am. Expedited requests made after that time will be fulfilled the next business day. The seven-hour turnaround is available for a 50 percent premium on the regular cost.
Freeman says that while DTCC does not expect the expedited service
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets