Tony Freeman, DTCC’s executive director of industry relations, says its normal turnaround time for issuing an LEI is between 48 and 72 hours, but the faster service will issue an LEI by 5pm GMT on the same day a request is submitted, as long as it is filed by 10am. Expedited requests made after that time will be fulfilled the next business day. The seven-hour turnaround is available for a 50 percent premium on the regular cost.
Freeman says that while DTCC does not expect the expedited service
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles