Tony Freeman, DTCC’s executive director of industry relations, says its normal turnaround time for issuing an LEI is between 48 and 72 hours, but the faster service will issue an LEI by 5pm GMT on the same day a request is submitted, as long as it is filed by 10am. Expedited requests made after that time will be fulfilled the next business day. The seven-hour turnaround is available for a 50 percent premium on the regular cost.
Freeman says that while DTCC does not expect the expedited service
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects