Tony Freeman, DTCC’s executive director of industry relations, says its normal turnaround time for issuing an LEI is between 48 and 72 hours, but the faster service will issue an LEI by 5pm GMT on the same day a request is submitted, as long as it is filed by 10am. Expedited requests made after that time will be fulfilled the next business day. The seven-hour turnaround is available for a 50 percent premium on the regular cost.
Freeman says that while DTCC does not expect the expedited service
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail