In a press release issued as Inside Data Management went to press, ANNA DSB said that as of December 7, 77 organizations had signed up for fee-paying subscriptions to its service, with a further 74 registering for its no-cost data services—up from just 29 users reported last month, all of which were paying clients.
However, it seems that organizations—particularly trading venues, which will bear the greatest burden for requesting new ISINs, and will therefore be subject to the highest costs—are
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper