The service matches reference data provided by users—such as instrument type, country, currency and issuer name—against the ANNA Service Bureau’s global ISIN database, which comprises the millions of ISINs issued on securities. However, ISINs allocated to over-the-counter derivatives are not available via the look-up service. Instead, users must look search for these through ANNA’s Derivatives Service Bureau (DSB) Web interface.
Users can also search for companion codes – the Classification of
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams