The DTCC’s Exception Manager enables market participants to publish, manage and communicate exceptions—defined as any transaction that requires user attention to settle successfully—through the trade lifecycle, and supports all securities transactions globally.
“Post-trade exception processing often creates operational risk and a significant amount of inefficiency for all parties to a trade. Trade data needs to be consumed and processed from many disparate systems, including matching engines, t
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse