According to DSB, the biggest revenue impact was an increase from 66 to 78 power users, while the pool of users accessing the utility’s free data services jumped 93 percent.
“Whilst we are delighted with the large uptake of the DSB’s free, open data services, we are mindful that the smaller-than-expected number of users contributing to the DSB’s cost recovery results in an increase in individual user fees,” says Emma Kalliomaki, DSB managing director, in a statement. She adds that DSB believes
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1