Taskize routes issues to the appropriate bank staff, enabling counterparties to resolve exceptions via a secure link as part of the DTCC’s Exception Manager solution, which is aimed at establishing a central online industry platform that provides a single view of all post-trade exceptions, analytics to help identify the root cause of operational breaks, and the ability to solve problems at source.
John O’Hara, Taskize CEO and co-founder, says the partnership creates a truly global network of pr
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform