Taskize routes issues to the appropriate bank staff, enabling counterparties to resolve exceptions via a secure link as part of the DTCC’s Exception Manager solution, which is aimed at establishing a central online industry platform that provides a single view of all post-trade exceptions, analytics to help identify the root cause of operational breaks, and the ability to solve problems at source.
John O’Hara, Taskize CEO and co-founder, says the partnership creates a truly global network of pr
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets