The vendor will use the funds to grow its staff, open its first office in Asia, and expand its suite of solutions, Duco CEO Christian Nentwich tells WatersTechnology.
Duco currently has offices in London, New York and Luxembourg. With this cash infusion, Nentwich says it will look to grow its staff of 50 employees to about 120 globally. For New York and London, it will focus on expanding its sales and engineering teams. “As always, we are looking for top computer science talent anywhere around
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class