The vendor will use the funds to grow its staff, open its first office in Asia, and expand its suite of solutions, Duco CEO Christian Nentwich tells WatersTechnology.
Duco currently has offices in London, New York and Luxembourg. With this cash infusion, Nentwich says it will look to grow its staff of 50 employees to about 120 globally. For New York and London, it will focus on expanding its sales and engineering teams. “As always, we are looking for top computer science talent anywhere around
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform