UP2DATA provides early data on security lists, open positions, trade information, settlement and reference prices, and economic indicators for commodity, interest rate, exchange rate, and equity markets, to help customers automate their processes.
“If a particular market closes at 3pm in Brazil, for instance, information about it will be readily available soon after that time. Until now, customers had to wait for the entire market to close in order to access data that were known in mid-afternoo
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform